cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical monitoring queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are setting system technical monitoring in solman and for that we are creation Templates for different ABAP systems. But I want to know what is the difference between Technical Instance and technical system under template maintenance-

Also what is Already Rated threshold in technical monitoring. If it is configured by SAP with default values then I want to know what are the default values.

Regards,

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually the already rated threshold is set because it picks up a value which has already been rated by the system....

i.e. checkpoint not complete is already rated green, yellow or red in db02 and/or dbacockpit.

So it just picks up that rating, without deciding for itself what the colour should be.

Most of the times I would recommend to keep this setting....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

There are some metrics which are available in Technical Instance but not available in technical system  or vice versa.

Already rated threshold values are the default values provided by SAP, but if you want you can change the values by switching into expert mode and clicking on change settings in technical monitoring template settings.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sunny