cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to implementing sap goldreflection theme in NWBC 4.0 PL 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to implement sap goldreflection in UI theme designer for NWBC desktop 4.0 PL11 so my users can have this wonderful NWBC image background on their index pages and new page tab. After following the installation guide and deployed the UI addon successfully, when you add an image to the background image field in the UI theme designer the image doesn't show in the background of the preview tab of the UI theme designer. It doesn"t show in NWBC 4.0 either. However the background image shows if you add it UR control preview and UI5 control preview. also the Quick tab, expert tab and CSS tab are sometimes blank as soon as you select the NWBC application previews. please what can be wrong? i have followed the instruction in help.sap.com for configuring the theme designer  but the UI theme designer still will not add the image to the NWBC application Preview. i run SAP Netweaver 7.31 with SAP basis SP10 and SAP Ecc 6 EHP6 in my environment

Regards,

Jide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Badajide,

We have also faced similar issue for a long time. Finally SAP introduced a note.

Need to implement the following note which is released on 25.06.2014

1986795 - Use Company Logo in NWBC from Theme

Hope this will solve your issue.

Namsheed.

claudia_binder
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jide,

There seem to be problems both in the theme designer preview and the runtime in a connection setup using a web dispatcher, meaning that table HTTPURLLOC is maintained. We are preparing fixes for both client (--> NWBC 4.0 PL13) and backend (--> UI Add-On 1.0 SPS08 or NW740 SP07) to overcome this situation.

It would be perfect if you could create a ticket so that we can analyze whether the fixes that are currently being prepared also match your problem, and to better update you about the availability of the fixes.

Regards,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Can you advise when the NWBC and SAP_UI Patches are likely to be available?

We have raised ticket 0000161752 2014, this was raised on Friday.

Regards,

Michael

claudia_binder
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I assigned the ticket directly to the expert. He can tell you best when you can expect a patch, maybe also make a test version available.

In general, note 1707623 describes when the next NWBC 4.0 patch is planned to be delivered (PL13 in cw17), Note 1707626 contains a description of fixes and improvements related to the patches.

RTC for UI Add-On 1.0 SPS08 is planned for cw17, RTC for SAP_UI SP08 for cw20. Backend related fixes will probably also be delivered via note.

Regards,

Claudia