cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center change possibility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

if the user change the workcenter of the activity, is there a possibility that even the workcenter of the activity elements change simultaneously.

Ex if the activity 1500 has workcenter KNEFCS1 and activity elements has work center KNEFCS1

Now if the user changes the workcenter KNEFCS1 to KNEDCES then is there a possibility that even the activity elements work center also changes simultaneously.

Please do answer.

Mahee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are sure that work center will gonna be fixed during the entire project/activity/activity elements. Then just maintain the substitution for this scenario.

Go to OPSN and then to Network Activity. Create New substitution with Pre-Requisite as per your filtration and credential (eg. Put it on Plant field) and then substitute the field AFVGD-ARBPL with a constant value as per your choice. Now whenever any user changes the work center then automatically it will replace it original one. I mean I am talking in terms of other way round solution.

After that dont forget to add this substitution to OPUU (Network Profile). Try this if it suits your requirement. Otherwise wait for other experts to comment on this. Might be some feasible solution comes which I am not aware of.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria