cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Central Purchase Organization in PPOMA

0 Kudos

Currently we are trying to implement a central purchase organization that is responsible to buy products for others purchase units. What I would like to ask is if you already implement a similar process in SRM and how you implement this central purchaser in PPOMA_BBP transaction.

Just to you understand more about the scope of this process I will give you an example.

Transaction PPOMA_BBP:

We have tree Purchase Units A, B and C. The B is the headquarters and A and C are subsidiaries. The headquarters wants to have a new purchase organization that is responsible to buy office material for all the other subsidiaries, which is the Central Purchase Organization. In PPOMA_BBP this central has authorization to buy for other companies, because the process they want to implement is: 1) Subsidiary A and C creates purchase requisitions for the central purchase organization; 2) The central purchase organization aggregates requisitions for the same supplier and required dates and creates one purchase order.

The main issues we are having with this structure are:

1 - Because the rule in the workflow for purchase requisitions has two parameters, the purchase organization and purchase group, it doesn’t work when I add to subsidiary A the central purchase group ID because is inside other purchase unit (B);

2 - In the portal, when the central purchase unit try to “Execute Sourcing” and select the purchase requisitions from the different purchase units (subsidiaries), the system slip the orders for which purchase unit instead grouping. But the system groups requisitions when they are for the same purchase unit (subsidiary) and same purchase group (central purchase group selected in the requisition).

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)