cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

location no not displayed in start location & destination location while creating transportation lane

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

iam trying to work on a small scenario, in this process I created product & locations for vendors & distributors, I tried to do setup supply chain in supply chain engineer.for the same I tried to create transportation lane but location no is not available in start location & destination location inspite of location created & assigned to model 000.pls suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooma,

Please first input model to filter location.
Then in the next screen, try to input a bigger value than 500 to restrict the maximum lines selected.
If you still do not get the location, go on with below.

You can also check whether the location is in your system from below tables:
1) Get location GUID from table /sapapo/loc or /sapapo/locmap.
2) Then check whether the location's GUID is in table /sapapo/mocelloc. If yes, the location should be listed in the F4 help list of /sapapo/tl1. If you cannot find the location in table /sapapo/modelloc, you must check the model assignment of the location in /sapapo/loc3.
3) Check the total number of entries in /sapapo/modelloc ... normally it should not exceed 500 ...

Best Regards,
Ada

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada

Thanks for the suggestion,now iam able to find location in tl1,do not got how is it available now

however thanks again

Regs

Poorna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pooma,

Did you add the Locations and Location Products to your Supply Chain Engineer Work Area?

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB

I added the locations & location products to the supply chain engineer work area,but locations no is not available in Start & destination for creating transportation lane

Regs

Poorna