cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DropDownListByKey unable to select for chrome?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm using dropdownbykey control for my webdynpro abap application and got a weird problem that whatever I try to choose, it just remain unchanged in google chrome, however, it works correctly under IE9. It's running at NW7.01 SP0003, how can I make it work for chrome & safari & android browser except system upgrade as that's a huge project in my company, no one dare to mention it.

Also I found when I try to logon from android browser, it works OK, then I developed an android native app and include a webview control to display the webdynpro application, but it kept telling me the client is wrong, however i'm definitely sure that the client number is correct, is that related to browser issue either?

Thanks very much for any suggestion!!

Best Regards,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jeff,

Guess it is a standard non support behavior of Google Chrome browser. Please check the below link for your browser supports.

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001225132009E

Also please check the below links. It will be really clarify most of our portal browser supporting concerns.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1529296

With Regards,

Ramakrishnan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

Thank you very much for the fast response, just did a thorough test and found it's running almost correctly, although still get unchanged problem after selecting several times. That's good enough. But I still have no idea why it works suddenly, maybe I failed that test because I did it via VPN (you believe it or not? actually i don't think so, but i'm not able to find other reasons ). Anyway, it's good to see it works.

As to the android's logon problem that I mentioned, in fact it was authentication issue, not browser compatibility problem. i managed to fix that by providing account information in method onReceivedHttpAuthRequest of android webview control.

Thanks all!

Regards,

Jeff

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

It's glad that your problem got resolved

With Regards,

Ram.

Answers (0)