cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable automatic Transfer Order creation for Mvt Type 561

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I am doing Initial Inventory Conversion using Movement Type 561 using LSMW with BAPI Business Object BUS2017 Method CREATEFROMDATA. The system is set for creating Inbound Delivery. Warehouse Storage Type is set for Bulk Putaway strategy.

I would like to get ideas on how to setup either of the scenarios:

1- Upon creation of Inbound Delivery, (currently) Transfer Order is created automatically. The Storage Bin is not assigned from the input file. How to keep the assignment of Storage Bin from the input file.

2- Disable automatic creation of Transfer Order. So that I can have additional conversion program to create Transfer Order and assign the Storage Bin in that program.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaikh Jamali,

To be able to input the storage type and warehouse bin you may use trx OMCJ. Select 561 movement type > warehouse management > WM storage bin > Opt. entry.

Then disable TR and TO creation for movement type 561in interface to inventory management. After doing above settings test using MB1C manually and then use your BDC.

I am not aware of the inbound delivery creation for initial data upload process. We usually upload stocks with a custom BDC for MB1C with movement type561.