cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust size of cell depending upon textview UI element content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

SAP has introduced a new CTable (Client table) UI element that allows to have both pagination and scroll bar. Since my requirement want to have pagination for table entries i am forced to use CTable UI element instead of conventional Table UI element.

In Table UI element, the size of row or cell was adjusted as per content of textview. But same is not possible for CTable element i.e. even if my textview has more lines to be displayed it does not show only first line of text view as shown in below image.

After hunting the properties of Ctable, i found that the the size of row depends upon the rowheight property. I can not fix the height of row because the content of textview will be different for each row.

My requirement is to either adjust the row height as per textview content as shown in below image

or want option for textview as show in below image

When click on View more then the size of that particular row is adjusted as per texview content and when click on View less then the size of that particular row is adjusted to original size of row.

Is there some alternative to achieve above requirement.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try setting the wrapping property of text view and and then test again!

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran Kumar,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried the wrapping property but no use. I think its related to row property.

Thanks

Faiz Khan