Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical system TMS related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have added a new System to the SLD and I have done these steps:

1st - I have asked to create the technical system using RZ70 transaction.

2nd - Once RZ70 has been executed, I have assigned the Installed Products to the Technical system.

3rd - I have created the Business Landscape as a Web AS ABAP and assigned to the Technical system previously created on step 1. I have assigned Application System as the Business system role and it has been assigned to a XI server.

4th - I have assigned the track for transports. As this system will be a production system I have assigned to the Quality system this new production system as a Transport Target so, in the production system I can see that the Transport Source is the correct Quality system.

The problem is when I check the Technical production system that I have created, the field TMS Domain is correctly filled but the field TMS Transport Group Name is blank and, if I try to fill it and save the change, when I check it again it is still blank.

Could you help me please?

Thank you in advance and, if you need any further information, please tell me and I will try to complete it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates,

As you told me, the problem was in RZ70 side. Concretly the problem was that R/3 team executed this transaction before updating the configuration of the new system in the STMS transaction, so we have updated it and then we have executed RZ70 and now the technical system is correctly created.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omar, Prateek,

Thank you for your answers.

Omar, I have checked the business system group and it is correctly created so, I think the problem is RZ70 like Prateek says. I am going to ask for a new execution of RZ70 transaction.

Thank you again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check what happens when RZ70 is run, to see if there are any error messages or not.

You might get an RFC error when running RZ70.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Make sure u had followed these steps initially

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/10/registering-a-new-technical-system-in-sld--abap-based

In my opinion the prob could b related to authorization

Refer to this

SAP Note 913232

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose Luis,

Did you create the business system group?

I send you this blog it can help if you have not created it.

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

Regards

Omar Hernandez