cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOs multiple attachment types not possible in agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with the latest ipad client on work manager 5.3 it's not possible to combine multiple attachment types.

Previously I was able to open pdf, jpeg and png files, but suddenly it can only open the one I explicitly specify in the editor.

For instance, if I put in 'pdf' as a file extension, I can open pdf files on the ipad (received from the SAP backend), but no picture/signature files.

If I put in 'png' as a file extension I can open picture/signature files, but no pdf..

This was possible a month ago, but now we can only open the attachment type that is defined in the editor..

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dieter,

What version of Agentry are you using?  I am still able to open multiple file types (Agentry 6.0.38.4 on iOS.  In my case I never specify the file extension and just point the HTML control at my External Data Property and it renders what it can.  I can open JPG, PNG, TXT, PPTX, XLSX, DOC, PDF successfully on my iPad.

For the other file types what do you see in the client?  Do you get any errors?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

i was able to solve it by leaving the extension empty and set the filename property to a different object property.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears that it wasn't solved.

When I remove the file extension I get an error when sending PostWorkorder:

" the path: /var/mobile/applications.../Application Support/External Data does not exist and cannot be created.

When I put the file extension back it works again (but only for the file type of the extension)

Answers (0)