cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI error code 037

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a file to IDOC scenario. It works well until today. It got the file, but failed to generate and send out the IDOC. I got an error "037 no short text - missing translation". In monitoring, it doesn't give me any more information. Also, it doesn't allow me restart the message. Anyone knows what error code 037 is?

Thanks,

Meiying

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yang,

As Harish suggested, check the outbound status of the message to see if the Idoc is transferred to ECC system

If status is red, check port config in IDX1, delete metadata in IDX2.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Isn't any dump generated st22?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just checked in R3 side. No dump there. In PI, I don't have authorization to check ST22. I am not sure I could use ST22 in PI system.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang - Where are you getting this error? can you share the screenshot if possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

I got this error in PI monitoring SXMB_MONI. I have attached the screenshot. But It doesn't give me more information.

Thanks,

Meiying

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check below link if it is useful for you....

Troubleshooting for Archive and Delete on Integration Engine - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Thanks,

Sreenivas

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you open the message to see if you can find something under the Trace?

Also try to process the payload in test environment/test in ESR and see if it get's processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Yes. I opened the message and didn't get any useful info. And there is no error flag when I opened up there. The same message works all the time and never had any error. Not sure what this error code 037 means.

Regards,

Meiying

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the outbounding flag in SXMB_MONI. also provide details from error section of the message.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no error section when I opened up. I have already set the trace level to 3. Usually it should give me more info, but didn't.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your outbounding flag is in red?

Can you also check the SM58 in PI?

regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yang - Can you have a look at the below note as over all status might not be showing exact information for certain releases.

1604913 - SXMB_MONI: 'Overall status' & 'Status details' enhancements

By any chance the idoc got created?? Did you check that?