cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer group - key field range

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a bussines requirement to change key field range for customer group. Till now we have been using two digits combination for numbers and leters exaple A1, A2 ... AA, AB etc. during creation of these entries in OVS9. Unfortunatly for this moment we have lot of entries and free posible combinations are runing low.

My question is: Is there is oprion to chane key field to 3 digits combination of letter and numbers ? Additionally is there an option to SAP assign automaticly this number during creation ?

Ps. I'm a new member to this forum so please forgive if i have createt this topic in wrong module.

Thanks and Regards

Jakub

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub

Field you are talking about is a standard field there is no possibility to extend its character limit. I am surprised to see that you have so many customer groups that you have utilized all possible combinations. In which business scenario you are working or for what purpose you are using this field?

Now what you can do is use special characters like ~!<> or you can use fields KVGR1 to KVGR5 and these are with three character length and you can use these for pricing purpose as well.

Thank$

Answers (0)