Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing error mandatory condition jexp is missing

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In my pricing procedure i have condition type JEXP for BED with the access sequence JEXPwith the combination of (PLANT & CONTROL CODE)

i have maintained the condition record for the combination with 12%

I have not maintained plant in material master and as well in customer master

PROBLEM:  when I am creating sales order after giving customer, material if i press enter without giving plant JEXP condition is not reflecting in

pricing. if i give the plant later then also the condition type is not reflecting. only when i update it then only JEXP condition type is populating in pricing.

is there any way even if enter plant at the later stage system should automatically update the pricing and populate jexp condition values.

Please give your valuable suggestions

Regards

Ajith

6 REPLIES 6

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge system wont update automatically.we need to update manually if plant is entered manually in Line item wise

Possible Solutions:

1. For automatic updation you need to go for enhancement -Take the help of ABAPer

2. Put plant field mandatory in header level by using screen variant or with the help of ABAPer.

3. Plant should come automatically at the time of Sale order creation based on Plant determination.

0 Kudos

Hi

Client doesnt want to maintain plant in customer master nor in material master because he will be knowing from which plant he needs to deliver only after creation of sales order.

here the problem is even i input plant once i hit enter jexp condition is missing.

but if i give plant before hitting enter buttion jexp condition is populating.

client says there are chances users may do mistakes to avoid that he needs a solution.

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

If the the Bed% is same across all plants then maintain condition record for JEXP----for Sales org/Chapter ID combination or only chapter id combination. If there is any different percentages for specific combinations then only maintain for plant/chapter id combination.

or

Try to redetermine prices before saving document with a userexit with the help of abaper.

or

Make standard operating procedure that the user has enter plant & then only click on enter or he has update the price manually every time.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

Please try this way,

first maintain the plant either at customer or material master level, then system automatically determine the plant into sales order in this case if the plant is same what is user is looking into, then anyway system determine the jexp automatically.

Since user will decide which plant to input only at the time of sales order creation as you mentioned, user has to depend upon manually here then as i mentioned in the above case is the if plant is different then he can change to the required plant, then see how the system is behaving whether cond type JEXP is determining or not. I did not check this as i don't have system right now, please check from your side.

Thanks,

Srinu.

0 Kudos

Hi Himavanth

I have even tried which you are refering about the combination of salesof/chapterid.

i have even kept this table a ahead of plant/controlcode in the access sequence.

i have maintained condition record for sales ord and chapeterid combination.

but even then condition record is not getting determined.

it is checking the plant. i hope system is checking the material and chapterid combination in j1id.

last option for me is to try  with userexit.

regards

Ajith

0 Kudos

Hi srinu

I have already given that suggestion to client. which he doesnt want to maintain either at plant level nor at material level. even i asked him maitain plant at headerlevel before enter material .

for that also client is not accepting.

let me give a try with user exit

regards

ajith