cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable a condition type in billing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

How to disable  a condition type in billing ?

Thanks in Advance..

Rgds,

Gangadhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer the below thread.

Activate/deactivate condition type | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gangadhar,

Its is possible.In you pricing procedure you can add a routine with your own logic.

For an Example:

A discount is applicable during the sales invoice (OR order and  F2 billing type with TAN item category) but when you create a return order (RE order type REN Item category ) with reference to that invoice that discount condition type should appear as disable and value will be automatically  0.

Please check with your ABAP consultant.

Regards

AG.

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can define the condition type as editable and manually change its value to 0 in the billing document

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Venu suggested you can copy standard routine 24 LV61A024 and create your own with your logic. Ask ABAPER to use vbtyp field and make a routine in which condition will be deactivate if vbtyp = M.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for reply. But is it possible by customizing ?

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

kalapaneni Gangadhar

yes it is customizing

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Solution which I suggested comes in customizing. This is standard functionality and SAP recommends to create our own routines based on our requirement. There is nothing to worried about and you can do it easily with help of ABAPER.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

Like Venu said u can check V/08-->Pricing Procedure-->Controls  and set exclusion indicator in reqt field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul

Which is exclusion indicator in reqt field ?

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,,

plz check Requerment field in v/08 , i Think i am not wit the system

but If we use 24 Routine that c. type will be  papulated in Billing only not in sales order same like this one routine shoud be there

plz check and let me know

tahnks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

There is nothing like that

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know ,what is the purpose to disable the condition type during creation of billing ?

Thanks,

Naren