cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making condition type un-editable in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query regarding the pricing in sales order. As per our business process, user is creating corporate order with reference to scheduling agreement. In scheduling agreement,there is a manual condition type where the user can enter manual price & the subsequent pricing is getting calculated based on that.How to restrict the user from making any change in manual condition value in sales order level?

I tried to create a different pricing procedure for sales order and tried to copy the manual condition value into another condition type. But the copying is not happening at all. We also tried it through the user exit  'USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP'. But it didn't work.

Kindly suggest a solution.

Thanks & regards,

Rupam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RK Sen,

Please use the pricing Routine.

where this is will help you to restrict manual entry of conditions

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

How to restrict the user from making any change in manual condition value in sales order level

in the condition type configuration V/06 check the field  VALUE which will not allow user to change the value

But the copying is not happening at all.

in the Pricing procedure for example your step for Manual is

10  ZR00   Manual condition

20   ZR01                                10

20 is the step which you want to copy the value from ZR00 to ZR01, Maintain condition records for ZR01 as 100% and maintain From field with the step of 10

it will copy automatically

no code is required further

please try and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have managed to solve this issue by using pricing routine as suggested by Mr. Abdul.

But I am also checking for the alternatives. Thanks a lot to all of you for your co-operations.

Thanks & regards,

RK

gurtej_sandhu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RK Sen,

You can control with T-Code V/06 for maintain condition type or img path SPRO--SAP Customizing Implementation Guide-Sales and Distribution--Basic Functions--Pricing--Pricing Control--Define Condition Types.

Here you select Maintain Condition Types--Changes we can made--Manual Entries

No limitations

A    Free

B    Automatic entry has priority

C    Manual entry has priority

D    Not possible to process manually

If you select D    Not possible to process manually than user cannot change the condition type manually and you have to make condition records with T-Code VK11 and the value for condition type will come automatically.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Gurtej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurtej & Ranjit,

Thanks for your suggetions. But as I already explained that user has to enter the value manually in scheduling agreement & from there it'll be copied into sales order.So if I make it 'D', then user can't enter any value manually. I want to make changes restricted in sales order level.

Thanks & regards,

RK

former_member212148
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

This is done through configuration in Condition Type.

Use TCode V/06

Change in Condition Type in which you want to change.

Here is field Manual entries  put the value D - Not Possible to manually

Thanks,

Ranjit Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RK,

Intially the condition is user enter the price manually at the schedule agreement level, but they don't want to change it in sales order level.thats is why it is suggested to use routine/user exit.

Regards,

Abdul