Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Setup Work Manager on SMP2.3

Hi,

I am trying to get Work Manager 6.0 run on SMP 2.3.3. I created an Agentry application and referred to the deployment zip file (which was created as per instructions in the installation guide).  After restarting the application and SMP server, I get this log message under C:\SAP\MobilePlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs\com.sap.myApplication

18:26:32 02/14/2014: [System Connections] not found - please use editor to publish application then restart the server.

18:26:32 02/14/2014: Exception: 18:26:32 02/14/2014 : 25 (General), Unknown Exception ([System Connections] section not found in Agentry.ini file (Publish from editor to correct), ), agent\ChickamingAgent.cpp#2423:ChickamingAgent::startup

After the restart several files including the WM Application files vanished from C:\SAP\MobilePlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\Repository\Agentry\default\com.sap.myApplication\Application\Production. The Agentry.ini file also changed. I had hardcoded the passwords for the certificate, they reverted to encrypted ones.

Here are my questions.

1) How to overcome this error message and get the status of the application to change from "RUNNING_WITHOUT_METADATA" to "RUNNING"

2) What is the purpose of another Agentry.ini file and other executables in C:\SAP\MobilePlatform\Servers\AgentryServer

My understanding is that if a developer has to make code changes, we have to install an Agentry Dev sever separately, test the code changes before deploying the files into SMP.

3) If I have to open the WM application in Editor, how do I do this. Do I install the Agentry Dev server ?

4) Can I have both Work Manager and Inventory Manager running on the same SMP sever? I believe the answer is No.

Thanks,

Murali.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question