cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount in Pricing condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario in which we have a discount condition type K005(Customer/Material discount).

We have maintained the scales as

if the order qty is 1-99 qty then 5% discount

if the order qty is 100-499 qty then 10% discount

if the order qty is 500-1000 and above qty then 15% discount

Now business has a new requirement that if the customer places an order of 80 qty then he will get the discount as 5%.

And when Again the same customer places the order of suppose 50 qty now the discount would be 10% because the total order qty of that customer would be 130 and further same as.

Kindly suggest how to map this scenario in the SAP system.

Thanks & Regards

Ritesh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

According to the example you have given, if the masterrecord is maintained at customer level then

will achive 19 qty on 5% discount and the rest on 31 on 10%.

For you case try by maintaining at material level.

regards,

Sayantan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayantan,

I haven't get you.

How can I set the condition satisfied at material level.

Thanks

Ritesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I dont think this is possible in Standard SAP where you want to avail a discount of 10% clubbing of all the order qty for the same customer even if separate orders have been raised for the same customer.

To add on to this. Check how is your order created, if you are creating orders in a separate system and transfering it in to SAP with an IDOC eg. ORDERSCHG (orders change) by updating the qty. It will take the new scale.

regards,

Sayantan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritesh,

I dont think you have such option in standard SAP. For your Case, you will have to go for Z- Development. Create one Z- table (with fields Customer, Material and Cumulative Quantity) to cumulate the Quantity of Sales Order (on Sales Document Save User Exit).

Write a routine based on (Cumulative Quantity + Order Quantity) to fetch discount Value and place the routine in Pricing Procedure against discount Condition type K005.

Regards// Manish Kumar Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

for this you can maintain condition supplement or condition update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't get you.

Kindly elaborate.

Thanks

Ritesh Kumar

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Are you adding the another 50 Quantity as line item in the same order or is it a new Sales order ?

If it is same order in which you have already added 80 and as second line item you want to add 50 quantity more, then activate GROUP CONDITION in the condition type configuration V/06 for your discount condition type

If it is different, you may have to manually adjust the price

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

This would be a new Sales Order of 50 qty.

Is there any standard functionality available there?

Thanks & Regards

Ritesh

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

No, there isn't any standard functionality if the subsequent (50) qty is coming in a new order!

This could be a complicated requirement, how would the system know, what all qty (from what all different orders) to add?

In how much time frame are the subsequent orders created?