cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Credit Check in MTO Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please can anyone explain me about Auto Dynamic Credit Check in MTO Scenario. I am new to this scenario. My settings are ready and I can run MTS scenario. As per expectation, during sales order it is giving credit block for MTS, but for MTO its not giving any credit related warning or credit block, And I am not aware about when the credit warning or credit block should be there during Sales Order for MTO Scenario.

Thnaks, Waiting for your valuable suggestions

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Kindly check the schedule lines determined in he sales order.

Check your schedule lines settings for MTO.
Try the Schedule line CV for the MTO Scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Avinash

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Since you mentioned for MTS it is working but for MTO it is not .

for MTS and MTO what are the different parameters you are using ..Example order type, Customer  ,material , Item category , Pricing procedure etc.

check whether the standard configuration for Credit management are maintain for the MTO scenario.

then compare these between MTS and MTO as per as credit management is concerned.then you will find what exactly is missing in MTO.

try this and let me know .

Regards

Sundar

0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Kindly check your PP settings.

And also check is there any routine assigned to TOR? That routine may be considering credit check in reference to MTS and not to MTO scenario.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aniruddha,

Can you tell me whether the current sales order exceeding the credit limit value by which system can perform the automatic credit check.

Please check once.

Regards

Amrit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sirnu,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

But, my delivery date is before Horizon Date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Please check the once configuration and check while creating sale order which payer is takeing in both the scenarios(MTO & MTS)

Regards,

nani

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Last but not the least, please also check.

In pricing procedure whether you maintained sub total A or not?.

Credit active field in the relevant item category ( i think this you already mentioned as it is already active).

Thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

Yes , A is also maintained in Pricing Procedure.

Thanks

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinu,

These are the screen shots of FD32 and OVA8.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if the delivery date is beyond the Horizon date system will not block the order.

in MTO usually delivery date is more unlike in MTS. May be in your case the same thing could have happend.If so please give the delivery date below to the Horizonan date and test it.

thanks,

Srinu.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your Item Category and document Type settings whether they are marked for Credit Check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you prompt reply, but if you are talking  about Credit Limit and Credit Group in VOV8 and Tick to Credit active option in vov7, then that has already maintained. But still its not giving check for MTO Scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello aniruddha,

Please check did you maintain any horizen period in OVA8

Besr Regards,

nani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Nani,

I have tried with Horizon period and without Horizon period too.

But still its not working.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share your FD32 and OVA8 screen shots,

Thanks,

Srinu.