Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRTs Column is not displaying in PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please guide me on below issue

SAP PM order

Initially PRTs Column were showing in PM order in operation tab when I assigned PRTs (PRT as document) for operation. but now a days I am finding PRTs Column are not displaying in operation tab even though PRT are assigned in operation.

Could you please guide me what parameter I need to check for re appear PRTs Column in operation Tab.

That order type is planned order. Order generating through maintenance plan

Please help me on this issue (please refer below screen shot)

Thanks in Advance

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click Configuration button right top of Operation tab matrix. Check the settings maintained there.

PRT column might have been set as Invisible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran

Greetings of the day

first of all thank you for given me your precious time on this issue. but i am facing problem , I have no authorization for changing in stranded layout or i cant create new layout.

Is there any way , I can change standard layout by customization ? If yes please give me path for customization

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no path for changing this setting. Ask the authorized person to change that setting.

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Options 1:

You can find out who has changed this setting through table TCVIEW and asking that user to revert the changes. Go To Se16 ,enter table TCVIEW and the input the fields as below,

Program name= SAPLCOVG

Control = TCTRL_3010

Field Name=AFVGD-FLG_FHM

You will get the user under User Name Column

Option 2:

Taking the firefighter ID with the required authorizations and changing the setting in production

Thanks

Girish

Answers (0)