cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP flicker-free technique

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm wanting to use the flicker-free(double buffering) technique for my BSP application. I've copied the HTML page 'session_buffered_frame.htm' from the BSP application 'system' and included into my application renaming to default.htm. Everything works perfect except when you click the I.E browser Refresh button. What's occurring is when you click Refresh button the application is returning to first page(entry point) of the application. Does anyone know of a work around to avoid this problem. Also if your using the system login.htm page from BSP application 'system' does this support the flicker-free technique ? When I use the default window login the flicker-free technique works OK but when you reference the system login via SICF (Error Pages/redirect) it seems not to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gary

I'm sorry I don't have an answer but a question for you.

Any reson why you didn't post you BSP questions in the BSP forum?

Best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas Madsen Nielsen, I wasn't aware there was a BSP forum. Could you please tell me how to access this BSP forum? Thanks Gary Ramage

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gary Ramage,

In the same way you found this forum you should be able to find the forum (or Collaboration Area) Business Server pages.

I think that all developers interested in BSP will check out that forum (That is if they know it exists - it seems that SDNs primary focus is java).

Best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

In the left hand navigation under Collaboration, if you select SDN Forums then all the available forums will open up and there is also one for Business Server Pages.

Or you use this link: http://tinyurl.com/m3kl

Please post your BPS questions there.

Thanks, Mark.

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I think by now you have found the BSP Forum.

Actually we moved it today under the Web Application Server area.

Therefore it is: Collaboration -> SDN Forums -> Web Application Server -> Business Server Pages

I am posting this, also because some of the answers are mysteriously empty, we almost never moderate any posts and there is no reason to do that here. The system is playing a trick on us.

Hope with this post it will fix it.

Best, Mark.