cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction to update only price validity period

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to find a way to get transaction VK12 where only validity period can be changed.

My issue is that users are using VK12 to update price instead of VK11. And they need VK12 only to extend validity period.

Does someone have an idea?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with Transaction variant SHD0 and create new Tcode and remove the authorization for VK11/12 permanently to those defaulters..

take help from your Ababer..i may be wrong pl correct...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Thanks Phanikumar,
Transaction variant SHD0 seems to be a good solution I will try this.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with BADI--CACS_COND_VERSIONING

(i may be wrong--please correct me if any)

But what was the reason unable to limit number of users to  VK12 with Authorization??

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

The reason is that user wrongly use VK12.

When they want to update the price we want them to use VK11 instead VK12 whereas we loose the history of condition value. So to update price then need only VK11.

But they need also VK12 to extend validity period.

Today they have acces to the 2 TC and user don't see the diffrence between the 2 and so use VK12 to update price. That why I would like a TC where only validity period could be updated.

Many thanks for your support.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear spider,

kindly refer the below notes.it is very useful for your problem

scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34756

0 Kudos

Many thanks for your answer, but this is not really my issue.

What I would like is to have a transaction like VK12 but where only validity period is modifiable.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Via authorisation role, this can be controlled and I believe the authorisation object for this is V_KONH_VKS which I am not sure since right now, I dont have access to SAP.  Ask your basis team to provide only display mode to those users with whom you dont want any changes.  Of course, any change in price should be updated ONLY via VK11.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. But V_KONH_VKS is to manage authorization by Condition Types, so won't be useful in my case...