cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPSC05-How to deactivate free entry lines in window "Items in template" ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I hope someone can help me on this.

We are in SRM 5.0 , and I assumed that the function "Create template" was similar to older releases, that is, having the "Create template" button when the Shopping Cart is ready to order, on the final screen.

Now in SRM 5.0, it has a separate menu item for tx BBPSC05, and has a separate screen. Since our users are only allowed to add items from catalog, with a price fixed in the catalog, I have encountered the problem that in the screen for creating templates, theres a windows called "Items in template", with 3 free entry lines, where you can add items from the SRM material master, and also enter a price manually.

My question is, how can i deactivate the free entry lines in window "Items in template", and also the button "Add blank lines", so that lines can only be added from the catalogs?

In transcation "Shop(One Screen"/BBPSC03 , the window "Items in Shopping Cart" appears empty at beginning, and no "Add blank lines" button is displayed, so we would like the template function to act the same way.

Will award points to helpful answers. Thanks for your help !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i understood you correctly, you want to only allow the users to shop from Catalog links and not from anywhere else.

I am not sure, incase this is not your whole requirement.

Anyways, you can use the BADI - BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI to meet your requirements.

In transaction - SE18, you can read the respective documentation.

Anyways, I am pasting the same here as well.

<b>BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI</b>

Change Display in Shopping Cart

Use
You can use the Business Add-In BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI to override the standard settings and tailor the user interfaces Wizard, Simplified Form and Extended Form to your own requirements.

In the Add Items area, you can activate/deactivate the Describe Requirement, Add Limit Item, Request (Service) and Purchase Order (Service) links on the various user interfaces.

Furthermore, on the 'Wizard' interface, you can show the Default Settings for Items area, and on the 'Extended Form' interface you can hide this area. This area is not in the Requests application.

Standard settings
The Business Add-In is not active in the standard system. There is no standard implementation.
The BAdI supplies the method SC_MODIFY_SCREEN.

Do let me know incase you need any assistance in implemenating this BADI.

Incase this does not suits, you can any how go for HTML Templates modification, but not recommede approach. Do let me know the exact business requirement, by pasting screen shots on my Email id.

atul.kant@gmail.com

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

----

Message was edited by:

Atul

----

Hi

<u>I have seen the screen shots. This is not possible with any BADI provided by standard SAP as such.

I am afraid, here, you need to go for HTML templates modification.</u>

<b>Go to the Internet Service - BBPSC01 using SE80 Transaction and for the template 100 of SAPBBP_SC_UI_ITS, you need to comment some part of the standard the code and save it, and publish the service on all the defined sites.</b>

Do let me know, incase you need any insights.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Thanks for your interest and help, I will try and reward points accordingly.

However, I have one doubt, the functionality I need refers to transaction BBPSC05, and you are telling me to modify a template for service BBPSC01. Is this correct or is it a misspelling?

Thanks, regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>As i told you earlier, the main service (Internet service) which contains all the templates for the Shopping cart is BBPSC01.

All other services (E.g., BBPSC02, BBPSC03, BBPSC04, BBPSC05, etc) in turn calls the template from BBPSC01.</b>

Anyways, will give you more details, (which HTML template nad what lines of code you need to comment )in case you need in my next reply. Do let me know.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (0)