cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add BP address using LSMW ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created BP using FLBPD1 for legacy data. Our requirement is to add the alternate address for BP. I could find the BAPI to add address (BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_ADD) but I thought of using LSMW to execute BAPI. Now when I go to transaction LSMW and search for relevant business object and method, I could not find the relevant one.

Please advise

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

clinton_jones2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SECATT appears to be the best approach to this if you are using the 'free tools' that come with SAP and are focused on an IT based approach to solving the problem. The problem with this is that IT never owns the business data so from an audit, compliance perspective neither LSMW nor SECATT is likely to pass audit. A better approach is to evaluate a third party product that allows the business to do this directly without programming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

for easy to use method you can use SECATT with BAPI which could resolve your issue.

Follow the document :

Hope it could resolve you!

Regards,

Siddharth

clinton_jones2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

a gui scripting ecatt is often easier - often though that's disabled in product,

the alternative is a third party product

former_member418237
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

BP Address update with  LSMW. You have to record general Data with BP number. Prepare Excel shtt and convert to Note pad and upload the same in LSMW.  

Ramana.