cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Population of response profile values incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Solution Manager experts,

I have been configuring the SLA part of the Incident Management Solution Manager 7.1. SP10.

Everything works fine, except:

My Response Profile where I store durations SRV_RR_DURA and SRV_RF_DURA is getting populated to the Incident Message only partly.

In the message I can see the value (in minutes) from my SRV_RR_DURA (Duration Until Service End) and this is correct. Nevertheless duration that I store in SRV_RR_DURA for the same Response Profile is not getting populated and I get the default SAP value 8 HOUR.

I have checked and the whole configuration seem perfectly fine. I have based my SLA Determination on Service Product and I assigned my Service and Response Profiles to the Service Product INVESTIGATION.

In addition, in my Date Profile I have removed all the Default durations, but I didn't help (yes, it was a desperate try). If both duration values were not populated, than I would jump to the conclusion that something is wrong with the Response Profile Determination. But if half of it works fine, there must be something else.

If anybody is interested, I can share my solutions to some of the problems that I noticed while searching this forum (e.g. how to get the First Reaction Timestamp in the message and similar). As I can see, there is lack of relevant guides and all the missing information I tried to figure out myself since there is nobody to ask in my place.

Best regards,

Kasia

I attach the relevant Printscreens. (I omit Response Profile, believe me, it is configured correct, according to all the guides).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And the missing printscreens, I couldn't attach all in the previous message.