cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No RFC Destination to the Global Trade Sercices from ECC R/3.

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

i'm seeing the error message while transfering Material / customer / documents from  ECC R/3 system to GTS .

As per our know we did the configuration   sm59 , BD97 and RFC connection but still getting the error message.

We are doing this setup in  Training server  for practice purpose in licensed version . please help me to provide information if we have other issues causing for the same.

Regards

Srinivasa Reddy Vangala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRV,

In SM59, check that you can reach the GTS client using the Test utility.

In Transaction BD97, make sure that you have set up a Standard RFC Destination for BAPI calls and also a Standard RFC destination for dialog calls.  In each case, the destination should be the one that you set up in SM59.

In Transaction BD64, set up a Distribution Model between your ERP and GTS clients.  You don't need to add any Message Types, but you do need to add BAPI Object CustomsDocumentIF, Method SynchronizeIfR3.

Finally, run Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_ALE_RECEIVER_GET_R3 in "test" mode, and check that the destination is found ok.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Dave , thanks for your help .  I missed to setup distribution model R/3 to GTS.  now it's working fine.

0 Kudos

Awesome post of this tidbit.    Why is this missing from the installation manual?

0 Kudos

Answers (0)