cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM APO Transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3 Tab "ATP" Method RRP_USEX_COLS_GET_TEXT_05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im using an APO System 4.0 with SAP Basis Release 6.20. For transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3(Production View) there is a possibility to create for several tab-strips a customized column (User-exit in form of a BADI)

The changes I want to do is in tab-strip “ATP” therefore I have to use the Interface

/SAPAPO/IF_EX_RRP_IO_COL with method RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_05 (to create a new column) and method RRP_USEX_COLS_GET_TEXT_05 to create a logic to display a content for every line in this new column.

In method RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_05 I get an info table CT_IO with the structure /SAPAPO/RRP_IO_STR.

Up to now, that’s no problem.

In the end, I want to find for each CT_IO line the corresponding line in table /SAPAPO/SD_DOC. But that isn’t such easy.

The only fields of importance I found in CT_IO are: ORDERID and

POSITION_NO. (At least those fields are filles because Field ORDNO is empty!!!)

If I had additionally the field ORDNO then It would be easy: Then I could go via table /SAPAPO/POSMAPN/ to my table /SAPAPO/SD_DOC. But without ORDNO I have no clue how to reach my table /SAPAPO/SD_DOC.

Could anybody help?

The strange thing is, if I go to Tab-strip “ELEMENTS” and make a Breakpoint in the according Method RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_01, then I can see the CT_IO table with Field ORDNO filled.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved this topic by a Workaround.

When I start Transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3, automatically the view "ELEMENTS" is shown and therefore before it is shown the Method RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_01 is triggered.

In Method RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_01 I already have the necessary fields in Table CT_IO: ORDNO, POSITION_NO and also ORDERID. Within this Method I push this Table CT_IO (or at least a internal table with the upper mentioned 3 Fields to the abap memory via "EXPORT")

When I go in Transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3 now to View "ATP", Method RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_05 is triggerd but now table CT_IO Field ORDNO is empty. The other two fields: POSITION_NO and ORDERID are filled. Now I can read the Memorized Table via "IMPORT" to read the missing Field ORDNO with the key ORDERID.... Then I can read table /SAPAPO_POSMAPN/ and finally table /SAPAPO/SD_DOC ... please have a look to the coding example:...

METHOD /sapapo/if_ex_rrp_io_col~rrp_usex_cols_fill_01 .

• clear ABAP Memory

FREE MEMORY ID c_mem_id.

IF NOT ct_io IS INITIAL.

• memorize

EXPORT table1 = ct_io

TO MEMORY ID 'ZZZ1'.

ENDIF. "not ct_io is initial.

METHOD /sapapo/if_ex_rrp_io_col~rrp_usex_cols_fill_05

• get memorized data

IMPORT table1 = lt_ct_io

FROM MEMORY ID 'ZZZ1'.

LOOP AT ct_io INTO ls_io WHERE ...