cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel the Reason for Rejection of a line item in a sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured a code for rejection and that is being fed to SAP via Inbound idoc ORDCHG.

Now  that i got a new requirement to revet that rejection.How can i do that with out placing a piece of code and just  through Idoc.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@TW Type Writer , I said i do not want to use code.

I have configured the new rejection reason and it will be a inbound form another system.
i did not use any coding for this,its standard.

What my query is can I cancel that rejection using ORDCHG idoc.?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Where do you want to reverse the Reason for Rejection? I mean do you want to remove the particular Reason for Rejection from oroginating system or you want to remove the reason for rejection from Sales Order after it is created in SAP system?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its from sales order.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

If you want to use coding, you can again send ORDCHG idoc to change the Rejection code

you should send a Blank value of Rejection in the Idoc which will update in the sales order

But are you already know the business condition when they have to reverse ?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have tried using the blank code through Idoc , but then it is not removing the rejection reason from that particular line item.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

You have added a piece of code to put reason for rejection in the sales order, now you don't want this function; can't you comment the code?