Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC change in owner

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello All

I am looking for a program where we can change the SC requester to a new Owner since the requestor has left the organisation and make all changes in the backend tables I read in old posts that this should be done by creating a custom report .

Q1. Can some one please guide me on what is the recommended approach by SAP any link would be helpful .

Q2. I have tried searching for previous Posts but the program link everywhere has expired . Please can some one share the program code with me .

I tried doing it manually but I am getting some or the other error .

Kindly let me know . Any help would be much appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

please, have a look at OSS note 1507030 - SRM PO can not be changed when a user becomes terminated

Use Z report given by SAP inside this note.

If you want, you can improve this specific report.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Can you check report Z_CHANGE_PGUID_002 or report Z_CHANGE_PGUID_003 from OSS note #1507030 ?

I know it is for PO but similar logic can be used for SCarts.

Let us know if that work for you.

Thanks,

Rahul Mandale

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

made such a thing for one customer, but unfortunatelly not able to provide a source code, due to contract limitations.

Idea be simple, you need to get 2 business partners guids: of old user (from documents) and a new user (from org model, BUT000 table).

Then just update tables CRMD_PARTNER and BBPD_PD_INDEX_I for corresponding shopping carts

If you need - update also CREATED_BY ind CRMD_ORDERADM_H and CRMD_ORDERADM_I, but this is not critical.

Regards

Konstantin