Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point-to-Point Communication via Service Group

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am from Master data team and new to webservices; here I am trying to replicate Business Partner(BP) data from CRM to ECC/MDG without PI.

I have the following consumer proxies and service group in CRM and ECC system and have configured them in SOAMANGER, but want to trigger this webservices when ever there is an Create/Update in BP data. Please suggest.

Consumer Proxies: BUSINESSPARTNERRELATIONSHIPSU1 & BUSINESSPARTNERSUITEBULKREPLI1

Service Group: MDG_BS_SUPPLIERREPLICATEREQ.

Please let me know if any further information is required.

Thanks,

Cherry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any help on this.

Thanks,

Cherry.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

To add the proxies used in Service group are:

Service Group -- > MDG_BS_SUPPLIERREPLICATEREQ

Proxies: BusinessPartnerRelationshipSUITEBulkReplicateRequest_Out ( CO_MDG_BP_RELATIONSHIP_OUT)

BusinessPartnerSUITEBulkReplicateRequest_Out (CO_MDG_BP_RPLCTRQ)

Thanks,

Cherry.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Cherry.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please refer the below blog. The blog is for SRM but similar approach is applicable for CRM.

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for the quick response; I had done all the settings as described in the blog but still message don't get generated. I have check them in SXI_MONITOR, SRT_UTIL, SLG1 AND ST22; not sure how to trigger this services.

Is there need to call this services via any code or need to schedule them?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Cherry.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

you can not monitor the message in SXI_MONITOR. you need to check if the message is trigger from CRM. the issue seems to be in CRM.

regards,

Harish

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks again. I guess we can monitor messages in CRM using SXI_MONITOR, or when you use the message/sequence monitor option in SOAMANAGER it opens the same, hope so.

But yes SRT_UTIL would/should be the right place to monitor the webservice message and here also I do not find messages.

No sure if there is any particular switch which needs to be activated in CRM. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

And I hope no additional code/program is required.

Thanks,

Cherry.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

are you getting any dump in CRM (ST22)

regards,

harish

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

No, dump.

Thanks,

Cherry.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

The issue is in CRM configuration. Please check the below configuration as per blog

1.Run the BASIS report SRT_ADMIN_CHECK and have your BASIS team setup the following

a.bgRFC destination is operational

b.bgRFC supervisor destination is registered

c.WSRM event handler is active

d.Task watcher is active

e.Connection Test in Client **** successful

and run the report SRT_ADMIN_CHECK.

regards,

Harish

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

We have already implemented SAP - Note : 1043195  and as suggested by SRT_ADMIN_CHECK is successful.

My  major concern is do we require additional code/program to initiate the webervice message or SOA proxy config is good enough.

Thanks,

Cherry.