cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element HEADER_DATA window MAIN is not defined for form ZSDEU_INV_LISTPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have copied SD_INVOICE_LIST layout to my Custom layout, I am using the std print program RVADIL01.

While Printing These Errors is coming :

Element HEADER_DATA window MAIN is not defined for form ZSDEU_INV_LISTPS

I dont know why this errors are coming as i have copied the standard layout form.

When I check the print program the Routine ENTRY drives the Element HEADER_DATA.

I am using the output type PS (Invoice list printing).

Please help me resolve this issue urgently....

Regards,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I debugged the form , it is showing my form only. Also When I try to print the invoice through Transaction VF23, Issue>Output> screen, I am getting the print priview of the invoice,

but When I try Issue>output>Print, I am getting Meesage 'No Output has selected'.

There is a Backgroud job which will create a Spool request.

I have checked All configurations in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it means

probobly u r not passing the correct parameters to print... makesure u r passing the Printer name, output device name etc... related to printparameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have checked the config setting through NACE,

the output type LR00(Invoice List) is assigned to my form. There is no problem in that.

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

as u told in u r first post...

<b>ur using the otput type PS (Invoice list printing).</b> r u using the PS or LR00..

ok anyway... in u r print program-- put break point at

CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'.. it is in the include

and check the value in <b>TNAPR-FONAM</b>... check whethe it is u r form name or someother

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u configured the Print progam, and LAYOUT in NACE properly.. for the output type PS which u r using presently.

i think as of now PS outputtype is configured for the form ZSDEU_INV_LISTPS..

got NACE>select the application>select the ouput type-->chage the form name to u r form name

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K