SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Create PO with generic article in IS-Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am green in SAP Retail and meet some issues during creating PO. we are using generic article for all article master

When we try to create PO with reference PO from document overview in ME21N, it prompts the warning message "No subitems are copied when you copy a purchase order", then nothing happen, no data is copied.

Then we try to use ME21 to copy as reference, it can copy the PO but we cannot change to plant and document type during copying process.

(since we have to copy the PO from document type NB and change to STO document type UB so we need to change the plant, and doc. type.

Can anyone help me how to perform copy function in ME21N for generic articles ?

Thanks a lot!

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Green,

When you adopt the PO its should be of same document type.

There is lot difference between NB and UB document type.

So suggest to create directly in ME21N rather then adopting other PO which is other then what actually you want.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

however i still cannot copy the PO although is same document type. It always pops no subitems are copied

0 Kudos

Go to SU3 and check your parameter for EFB

Copy the value and go to OMET

Check the all reference options are ticked

Also check /NSU53 for any authorization missing....

0 Kudos

I cannot find any parameters setter of EFB in SU3, what should be the parameters values for EFB ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell us message number as well of the message which you are getting? Also, it would be interesting to know what happens when you press enter after this message.

Not sure if it can help but can you please check OSS note 765479 ?

Regards,
Shirin

0 Kudos

No subitems are copied when you copy a purchase order

Message no. MEPO109

nothing copy or happen after pressed ENTER.

the OSS note cannot be implemented as the version is too old..

Former Member
0 Kudos

any one can help on this ?

it seems not related to authorization issue

0 Kudos

Hi Green,

as far as I know, this is standard behavior. Copying of subitems is not supported in ME21N, ME22N. Please check SAP Note 765479.

Regards

Tobias