Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBOF Transaction

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

My issue is the execution of VBOF transaction was booking more invoices than displayed in the Test Run. Rebate agreement was retroactive and after execution in normal run the retroactive flag is reset which means that all billing documents are processes without errors

I checked some of the SAP notes like 456458 (SAP Note Number). However I couldn't find the exact reason.

Can anybody help me on why some documents are not shown in test run but updated afterwards in the normal run. Thanks

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
VBOF transaction was booking more invoices than displayed in the Test Run

Please explain with an example as I am not sure from your above statement what exactly your issue or how you were expecting the system to behave. Also, go through Q3 and Q10 once again in the note indicated by you which explains about the Test run functionality.

G. Lakshmipathi

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi..

The issue is :

There are Invoices for which rebate needs to be applied.
Say for example 100 invoice which are created and posted in the year 2013

Now A rebate agreement is created, and VBOF is executed.

Initially VBOF is executed in TEST MODE, in the output of it there were 80 invoices

But when VBOF executed WITHOUT TEST MODE the rebate is updated to 100 invoices (i,e more than 80 which was displayed during test run)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Did you check this note?

- SDBONT06 does not select all documents

Thank$

sachin_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I have already gone thru this note. However this note is about why some billing documents not updated in VBOF normal execution.

My Issue is why user is getting a different results in test run and in normal run. Best part is execution of VBOF booked all the invoices and without error and retroactive flag is reset. However we are trying to find out the root cause of why system gave different results.