cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection Code in Sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hae configured a nw rejectioon code for a line item.Can i cancel that rejection once applie?

After rejecting,is there any config or filed that canbe used to revert those rejection.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks for all prompt responses,

We have an external system which sends an indicator to reject a line item,now that it being said.I have a new requirement where it is going to send another indicator if needed to cancel the rejection of the same line item.

However i do not have  a privilage to create a new SO totally for this item alone since that might get my whole process little complicated.
I have to find out a way to restore the normal status of the line item.

Arun

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun Kumar

Just tell this whole logic and indicators to your ABAPER and ask him to write code in MV45AFZZ program and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP. You can use this exit to put or remove reason for rejectoin at line item level based on any of your logic and indicators you receive from external systemm.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

' MoazzaM ' wrote:

Hi Arun Kumar

Just tell this whole logic and indicators to your ABAPER and ask him to write code in MV45AFZZ program and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP. You can use this exit to put or remove reason for rejectoin at line item level based on any of your logic and indicators you receive from external systemm.

Thank$

Hi Moazzam,

Yes, I would  do that if i have no other go.

But then my moto is not to use any more custom.

Here i have just configured a new reason and after receiving it through ORDCHG the line item is rejected -this is standard.

Same as above i tried sending blank but but the order for rejection is unchanged.

So my question here was/is did any one know how we can use ORDCHG to remove/cancel that rejection reason(if at all that can be used) .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes , i mean to remove the rejection code,but not manually.do we have any config for that?

thanks for replying

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

No in standard you do not have option to remove it automatically, you have to do it by manually.

Can you share the business need for the above requirement.

Or else you can go for SD User Exit.

You can try for the Sales order USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in MV45AFZZ.

Add your custom logic in the above program.

Thanks,

Suman$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please provide some more information on your Requirement

On what conditions you want to remove Reason for Rejection  ? What is the purpose of not choosing Manual removal ?

In standard there is no configuration to remove Reason for rejection automatically, may be based on your process you have to build a code

regards,

santosh

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i cancel that rejection once applie?

do you mean, to remove rejection from sales order once it is put ?

yes, you can remove manually at the line item. No separate fields to be updated

regards,

santosh