cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN 7.1- Basic Configration Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting warning in 5th step (Configure Automatically) at "Enable System Data Measurement" tab:

The comment showing there is:

Use

In this automatic activity, you set up the CUP scenario, activating the BI content and the extractors.

Requirements

• You have performed the activity SSO Setup.
  • If you run your SAP BW system on a separate client/system, you have performed activity Create RFC to BW.
  • The SAP_SM_BASIC_SETTINGS role is assigned to the user who performs the setup.
  • If you run your SAP BW system on a separate client/system, the SAP_SM_BASIC_SETTINGS role is assinged to the RFC user.
  • The RFC connection between your SAP Solution Manager system and SAP BW system is established.

Activities

You cannot perform this activity manually.

Performing the activity automatically, the following changes are made to your system:

• In the extractor framework, the 0SM_CUP - Customer Usage entries are generated based on BI content cubes.
  • The system performs a scheduling for data extraction. The extracted data is serialized into XML structures, encrypted and transferred to SAP global support backbone. This data is analyzed and helps SAP to understand the customer’s situation and provide better service and support.

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halo All,

I have resolved the issue, I did not maintained the user sm_bw_adm. I created the user maintained the RFCs.

Also checked the function module RS_MANDT_UNIQUE to check if the client was set successfully field BWMANDT in table RSADMINA.

Thanks,

Ankit Mishra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Please check the below notes

1901378 - Warning "SOLMANUSAGE: BI Content setup failed" in Solution Manager 7.1

1710578 - BI Content Activation Errors in SolMan Basic Configuration

You can try the steps in 1901378 which looks nearly same.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I checked both the notes and found that everything has been configured correctly. All the roles are defined correctly. RFC is working fine too.

Thanks

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

after you run this step, can you check SLG1 and see if any application logs are recorded. and if it gives some hint?

Thanks,

Jagadish