Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types missing in Sales Order Analsys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need your help on the below issue

We created a pricing procedure with few condition types related to Rebates like ZFB1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,A,B.. etc.

I created a sales order,delivery and Billing document. In the Billing doc, i did go to the conditions tab at line item. Clicked on Analysis button and It is showing only few condition types ZFB2,3,5,6,7,9 etc and Few condition types are missing in the Analysis tab.

I expected all condition types in the Analysis with Condition record missing.

May i know what is the reason for condition types missing in Analysis tab?

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Billing doc, i did go to the conditions tab at line item. Clicked on Analysis button and It is showing only few condition types ZFB2,3,5,6,7,9 etc and Few condition types are missing in the Analysis tab.

I expected all condition types in the Analysis with Condition record missing.

May i know what is the reason for condition types missing in Analysis tab?

What do you mean by the above statement marked in RED?

You mean to say that there will be no records for the Rebate conditions!

Is it true or something else you are trying to say.

Please clarify to get the quick reply.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My pricing procedure has 10 condition types (Price, Discount, rebates etc). When i create sales order/Billing document and in the Analysis i would expect all the 10 condition types to appear irrespective of condition record. In few scenarios, i have seen that where 10 condition types appear in analysis with some information like condition record found/missing etc.

In the current pricing procedure i am not seeing all the condition types in the Analysis.

Is there any config preventing it to appear in the Analysis?

I looked at the condition types and they are NOT Manual.

Thanks

Venkat

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP user,

Yes, you are correct! In analysis one can see all the pricing condition types in that pricing procedure (assigned to that sales order / billing document), irrespective of what type of condition type. Plus the sequence of the condition types is same as that in the pricing procedure.

Check the pricing procedure in the sales order, then check that procedure in V/08. and Compare both. Confirm if indeed there is difference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your help on this. I found root cause of missing condition types in Analysis.

As part of cleanup process, somebody deleted the condition tables. Access sequences which are using these condition tables are impacted and that lead to missing Condition type issue in the Analysis.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP user,

I don't know if that could be the cause! Generally all condition types with access sequence or without access sequence show in the analysis.

Also, why would someone delete the condition tables? Are you working on a test system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You've mentioned that the condition types are required to be showing up even if the condition records are not maintained. I don't think that is possible. Yes, in analysis, all the conditions are shown with the conditions that are NOT present. However, when you click on the conditions that are not present you will see that it says the condition record is not found.

That is why the it is not present. Also, I guess this will make the pricing in the sales order neat.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained condition record in VK11 level or you maintained manually in VA01 level?

Thanks,

Naren