cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RERAPP for Terminated Lease Outs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

One of our lease outs had an original contract end date of 08/31/2014. On July 3, RERAPP was done and corresponding conditions were posted for that same period. However, come July 12, 2013, end date was changed to June 16, 2013. Users did not update the cash flow thus credit postings were only generated upon succeeding RERAPP on August 2, 2013 for the charges posted on June and July. Up to this time, transactions seem pretty straightforward and clear to us.

The problem started when they again ran RERAPP for the month of January 2014 wherein upon processing, the system posted credit charges for January 2013 to May 2013 and then July 2013, skipping June 2013. Amounts equate to the actual charges posted and billed for those months. Now, our users are asking possible reason for the system's behavior. Any of you have any idea what could have caused and possible reason for these postings?

Appreciate any advise you can provide.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please paste the snap shot of cashflow of the contract, so that we can give you some inputs.

Also paste the change documents..

Thannks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please see attachments for the screenshots of cash flows and change documents.
Thanks again.

rajnikant_verma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Princess,

I saw your screenshot and i found that system is not skipping the entry for Jun-13 month. Only the due is coming as on 23-07-2013 for jun-13 month entry.

That is perfectly ok, Normally when there is cash flow item generate due to increase or decrease of validity period for condition type, contract end date or relationship date object and contract then normally system automatic pick up the date on which u made the change as a due.

As your contract getting ended on 16-jun-13 may be because some setting due date is come as 23-jul-13. For more details i have to check your system setting.

Thanks

Rajnikant Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem started when they again ran RERAPP for the month of January 2014 wherein upon processing, the system posted credit charges for January 2013 to May 2013

on 23.07.2013 you closed the contract with an end date of 16.06.2013 and this contract consists of 'I' and 'D' flow types:

on 23.07.2013, user deleted existing Z100 condition(which consist of actual cashflow) with an end date 31.08.2013.

by 23.07.2013.... periodic posting is completed till Jul-2013, due to deletion of condition credit postings('D'ecrease cash flow) are generated for all the actual(posted) cash flow items with a due date of deleted condition cashflow due date..

Due to the contract end with an earlier date, cash flow Jun-13 and Jul-13 are adjusted with Rent 'I'ncrease and 'D'ecrease with a default due date of 23.07.2013

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra