Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message- Create Operation w/o assignment to a WBS elementc

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am getting a error message “Create Operation W/o Assignment to a WBS element?” while creating the external, service, & Cost activities in CJ20N. If I click on "Yes" button system allowed to create activity & If I select “No” , Its does not allowed. I have checked authorization issue by SU53 but every this is ok, .Can you please help me to understand & resolve this issue?

Screen shot is attached herewith for your ref.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please  see thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3441251

The solution for this to implement Note 1821099

Sandeep

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks All.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dnyaneshwar,

We have also receiving this message for users after EHP6 upgrade. This message started appearing and we instructed user to ignore, since this is only information message.

If you find root cause from SAP, Kindly update this message. Also, ask them how to suppress this message if required.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you switched your SAP for any up gradation recently.?

Its just an information message. You can continue to select YES button, it wont hamper your work.

Meanwhile can you please tell me, what process you are following to create activity. Is it Drag and Drop or directly clicking from activity overview icon.

I feel like you are using drag and drop. So follow the other method. (i.e click on activity overview icon)

Regards,

Amit

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Amit,

Its fresh implementation with version ECC 6.

Massage come up while creating an activity by Right click on network header -> Create -> Activity  and not by drag and drop.

This is the first time I am facing this issue.

Thank.

Dnyanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its just a warning message. You can click yes and proceed.

Try to create activity directly from WBS not from N/W header. And check if message is coming again or not.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create an activity by clicking on activity overview icon and confirm if message is still coming or not.?

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No massage While creating activity by clicking activity overview.

But I can't understand,  why its coming while create an activity using right click method.

Thanks,

Dnyanesh Gund

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

... well to find out the reason, you need to raise message to OSS or might be you can find some notes associated with this issue. But now since your message is not coming, then I suggest you to follow the other way round solution.

Regards,

Amit