cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Trade management(GTM) Error in expense distribution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

We are using Global Trade Management to distribute expense to PO items.

Our scenario is, users issue raw material to vendor(at this time, there is no SAP transaction), and when vendor finished production, there is a goods receipt of finished goods(at this time, there is a negative GR of raw material, and positive GR of finished goods).

Finished goods are consists of material BOM.

And, user wants distribute expense(transportation cost, custom, ex.)to finished goods.

In pur expectation, distribution of expense is controlled by two function modues. WB2_ACTION_MD_PROCESS and WB2_ACTION_POST_PROCESS.

By running these two function modules, only the item which expense should be distributed(finished goods) should be entered into table WBGT.

But, somehow, also the item of raw material is entered in WBGT.

We already applied Note 1732913 for this issue, but the symptom continues.

And, bad things is, we don't know the conditin of error. Before applying note1732913 , the error happend all the time, but after applying note1732913, it happend randomly.

I was wondering if someone is facing same kinds of issue, and if so, I would like to share the information for resolution.

Regards,

Hiromi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hiromi,

pls. open an OSS message.

Peter

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hiromi,

I think you have mis-posted.  This forum is for SAP Global Trade Services, which is nothing to do with GTM.

Regards,

Dave

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dave,

pls. be gracious with Hiromi. In SCN there is no GTM space.

Cheers,

Peter