Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO Scenario

former_member595688
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are following the make to order business process, generally we create the delivery after the Goods receipt is completed nothing but when stock is available with special stock indicator E. but in some cases we are able to create the delivery without doing GR that is no stock assigned to sales order with special stock indicator E.

Could anyone please help me understand how this is possible.

Thanks in advance

Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mahmoud_rashad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please make sure of the item category (vov7), " Special Stock Field" & make sure it's E

former_member595688
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for the reply

There is no difference in the configuration before GR and after GR more over the Scope of availability is as below.

Check without RLT:       is unchecked

Include Sales reqmts:    is checked

Include deliveries      :    is checked

Include planned order X

Include production order X

Regards

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ali,

The ATP that is relevant for this issue is the one that covers the Availability check in your Material Master and Checking Rule "BE" (OVZ9).

If the settings are the ones you have displayed above, then the behavior you have described is normal.

If you want to prevent this behavior, then I would suggest the following settings:

Include Safety stock - optional depending on Business requirements

Incl Quality insp stock - optional depending on Business requirements

Check without RLT - Selected

Include Sales reqmts:  - optional depending on Business requirements

Include deliveries      :    checked

EVERYTHING ELSE UNCHECKED

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member595688
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BD49,

Thanks for the reply.

The checking group in MM is 02 and the checking rule is BE

1. If I check the field Check without RLT will it resolve the issue??

2. Why in some cases we are able to create the delivery without any error and in some cases we are not able to create it?  and while creating delivery system is throwing the error msg as 'only 0 PC of material available' an item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. item will be deleted..

Regards,

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ali,

Why in some cases we are able to create the delivery without any error and in some cases we are not able to create it?

In some cases the delivery is passing the availability check that you currently have configured.  In other cases it is not passing the availability check.  I presume have configuration settings that prevent the delivery from being created if it does not pass an availability check.

and while creating delivery system is throwing the error msg as 'only 0 PC of material available' an item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. item will be deleted..

Yes, this is standard when the availability check is unsuccessful.

If I check the field Check without RLT will it resolve the issue??

???  Did you read the F1 help on this field?  Did you consult help.SAP.com about this field?  Did you try this change in your sandbox or dev system?  Do you intend to exert any effort at all to help yourself concerning this issue?

SCN is not a help desk.  I gave you my suggestions.  Now it is time for you to use your own skills to actually troubleshoot the error and arrive at a workable solution.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This depends on the availability check and checking rule

check if there any different between the orders which were created after GR happened and Not happened

There might be difference in availability check and checking Rule

Base on Availability check and Checking rule in Configuration OVZ9 an Indicator is available which will control the above flow

Field is check without RLT

regards,

santosh