cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am Creating a Company in which i want currency on order type for eg if i am haveing two order type OR1 & OR2, when i am creating and order from OR1 INR currency should take,and if i am creating with OR2 USD currency should take.for this i have to maintain two pricing procedure.

How should i go about it,

Thanx for reply,

Abid.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid,

The system proposes the document currency from the customer master record of the sold-to party. You can change the currency manually in the document. If you change the currency, the system recalculates prices for the entire document.

Therefore document currency can only be maintained manually at the order level. but different pricing procedures for each document type is always possible.

Reward if helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currency in Sales order is based on Currency in Customer Master.

Secondly, Multiple Sales Order type can share same pricing procedure. Only if there is major change in calculation procedure, which can't be mapped in same pricing procedure, you should go for different pricing procedure.

You can also have control of currency in condition record by maintaining the currency manually in condition record or sales order for manual condition. You can have different currency based on distribution channel in customer master for eg Domestic - INR & Exports - USD.

There are several ways of handling a given situation.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

asak abid,

As in your case, If you want to maintain different pricing procedure as per the doc type wise,if v have 100 doc types,its not a gud thing to maintain 100 PP's.

for this case, by default we have the doc currency which can be modifiable in SO.

Eg: U have the customer in UK, n ur selling in US sales area.Now u create customer in US company code n currency will be USD, as in sales area u choose currency is GBP. if you want to send invoice in UK currency.

in this case, u dont need any other pricing procedure,based on the configuration in IMG for exchange rates automatically system conversts the USD amount into GBP currency ( Chek Tcode: OB08).

*Hope it adds information.