Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfe details not visible in GRC Nfe/batch Monitor

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using Nfe 10.0 solution and we are facing some issues while viewing details of Nfe. Once the Nota fiscal is created and sent from ECC System it gets successfully authorized from SEFAZ system but when we try to check the Nfe details in the batch or Nfe monitor of GRC system they are not visible.

I have attached the screenshot of batch monitor where status of a batch shows it is successful and it says that it has 1 nfe as contents but the details section of the Nfe table is still blank.

I have also checked for the details in the PI System, the XML message does contains the details of the Nfe.

Kindly let me know is there any configuration setting which needs to be maintained for this?

Regards

VJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Check the application(/XNFE/BATCH_MONITOR_NEW), view (VI_BDETAIL) on action(REFRESH_DETAIL) the FM /XNFE/WD_READ_BATCH_DETAIL is called to get the data.

The authorization object /XNFE/CNPJ is check.

Regards,

André Canalles

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi André

Thanks for your reply.

I checked this FM and when I tested it with batch number, it returns zero results. However
there is one nfe in the batch.

Can this be authorization related issue, if yes please explain in detail.

Regards

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

VJ,

Check the transaction SU53 on client of GRC and assign to your user the authorization object(/XNFE/CNPJ).

Request the Basis team to help you.

Regards,

André Canalles

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks André,

You have pin pointed the issue, my user ID was missing this Authorization object.

Thanks for making it quick one

Regards

VJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ

Can you please check if the below note is applicable in your case.

1288305 - response from Sefaz didn't contain NREC value

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Thanks for the response !!!

But the issue which we I am facing is with the details of NFe issued from ECC not getting displayed in GRC and not the response from SEFAZ system.

Regards

VJ