cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF Log Email Notification displays User ID instead of Request ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings community

Was hoping someone could possibly help me. We have custom email notifications configured including variables. All the custom notifications send successfully except for the notification to the controller to review the FF log. The subject is supposed to read "Emergency Access Log Review Request # %REQNO% Pending Your Review" but instead reads "SAP Emergency Access Log Review Request # FF_ID_USER using FF_ID_DGB240 on GRC-DGBCLNT240 Pending Your Review" I have looked in SM30 and validated the variable is %REQNO% and that it is the same as it appears in the MSMP workflow configuration.

I've tried adding spaces but no luck. Anyone else experienced the wrong variables being used in their custom notifications?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Stacey,

Probably you expect a numeric Request Number/Key as for Access Requests. Unfortunately this is not the case for EAM Log Review Workflow. Here the default Request ID is really "FF_USER using FF_ID on CONNECTOR"

You can verify, if you search for FF Log Review Request via NWBC--> Access Request Administration --> Search Requests.

BR

Sebastian

Answers (0)