Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMA export for Contract Document Templates

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am writhing this post regarding exporting the Contract Document Templates, my questiones are:

1. Do I have to follow a process of first exporting and importing Clauses, then sections and at the end the Contract Document Template?

2. When I try to export the Contract Document Templates, I am ask first to select an export type: Single object, Object list or Database. I am selecting

object list and then I have to select the query of the data i want to export. There are some queries refering to the contract document Templates. I want the

query All Approved Contract Document Templates, because ther is some templates i don´'t want to export, those are in retired status. But when I generate

the OMA file 0 objects are created. When I select the Query "Contract Document Template" i Get the number of all contract document templates. My

question is: is there a way to select just the appoved contract document template or set a filter during the import so we don´t import the retired Contract

document template?

Thank you for your answers as always.

Best Regards for everyone.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

It is not uncommon that the supplied OMA list queries include mre than you want to export. For instance by default inactive objects are included. With this in mind, you can either export objects using single object or jou can copy the OMA list query you want and modify it as you need with the appropriate where clause to provide the desired results.

Regards,

Gary

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the answer Gary, I guess thata if there is a low volume of data it could be using single object is what I am going to do, but for the large volume i will take the other sugestion, to modify the query,

Thanks once more.

Best Regards.

Answers (0)