Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Supplier from ERP to SUS

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to replicate suppliers from ERP (ECC) to SUS system ( Classic Scenario). I have done all technical settings. When I run BD14, I am getting successful outbound IDOC from ECC. (There is no PI/XI but ECC connected to SUS via RFC.). I am getting error in SUS for Inbound IDOC "Basic type CREMAS05 does not exist" and "External segment name E2LFA1M002 cannot be interpreted". Ans vendor's are not replicated to SUS Vendor root.

Di you anyone know, reason for this inbound IDOC error? And is it mandatory to replicate suppliers from ERP to SUS?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks ,

Rahul Mandale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

this will not work without PI. It is mandatory for all SUS scenarios. Stanard ECC to SUS vendor replication with BD14 will trigger an IDOC, which will be sent to PI. In PI it will be mapped to XML and sent to SUS. SUS is only able to process this XML type, but no IDOCs generated by ECC. Please check the configguides how to setup the scenario correctly.

regards
Zoltan

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Zoltan,

I had all config steps of model creation, partner  profile generation and distribution. ECC outbound IDOC did send out successfully but because MM-SUS is directly connected, it is failing in SUS.

Thanks,

Rahul Mandale

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

as I said this does not work via direct connection over RFC. You need PI(XI) in between.

regards

Zoltan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Did you check transaction BD67 and ensured that an entry exists for the process type and a valid inbound function module. If not, then it must be done first.

Regards,

Arun