cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

libsapjcorfc.so file Does anyone could guide me to the file? I will appreciate any help.

ruben_romo3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I´ve been looking for a file named libsapjcorfc.so, I´ve looked for it in several websites, installations DVDs and SAP market place with no success so far.

In fact I need the next files:

librfcccm.so

sapjco.jar

libsapjcorfc.so

I got the firs two of them, the last one is missing.

Does anyone could guide me to the missing file? I will appreciate any help.

Ruben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I believe this has been renamed to sapjco.jar file.

Please read this SAP note

529396 - SAP Java Connector Service Release 2.0.2

The JCo libraries were renamed to avoid naming conflicts.The sapjco.jar Java archive now contains the Jco classes.The sapjcorfc.dll | libsapjcorfc.so | libsapjcorfc.o | libsapjcorfc.sl libraries, which are operating system-dependent, now contain the JNI interface for the relevant RFC library

Download the SAP JCo release from this link.

http://service.sap.com/connectors

The archive is in the directory "SAP Java Connector" - "Tools & Services"

Regards

RB

ruben_romo3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

Thank you for your time and response. Finally  I found the file I was looking for, I just had to dig in different versions to get it. The right address is the one you showed:  http://service.sap.com/connectors

Best regards,

Ruben

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rubeen,

I also suggest you for below

Installing the SAP Java Connector (JCo) libraries

To support AIX operating systems running in 64-bit mode, you must install 64-bit SAP Java Connector (JCo) libraries.

To install the JCo library files, complete the following steps:

1. Go to the SAP Service Marketplace Web site, authentication is required. Search and download the SAP JCo libraries version 2.1.8 for AIX 64-bit. The package is named spajco-rs64000_64-2.1.8.tgz.
  2. Back up the directory $COLLATION_HOME/lib/JCo/AIX.
  3. Copy the following files from the downloaded package to the following directories:
    • librfccm.o to $COLLATION_HOME/lib/JCo/AIX
    • libsapjcorfc.so to $COLLATION_HOME/lib/JCo/AIX
    • sapjco.jar to $COLLATION_HOME/lib/JCo/AIX/lib
  4. Restart the TADDM server.

The following JCo library files are included with TADDM:

For Linux and Solaris:
librfccm.so, libsapjcorfc.so and sapjco.jar
For AIX
librfccm.o, libsapjcorfc.so and sapjco.jar.

Run the ldd command against these libraries to ensure that these dependencies are supported. The base operating system supports most of these dependencies. One library that might not be supported is libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 on the Linux platform.

• You must install the Red Hat package compat-libstdc++-296 to get the library files.
  • If these library dependencies are not supported, you see the following message:Sensor failed in remote server: JCO.classInitialize (): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC' JCO.nativeInit (): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc [Can't find library sapjcorfc (libsapjcorfc.so) in sun.boot.library.path or java.library.path sun.boot. library.path={full-path-list}

Regards,

Gaurav

ruben_romo3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Thanks for your time and response, the second post was helpful to locate the requested file.

Again thank you and best regards,

Ruben

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rubeen,

Are you searching this .so file in context SAP JCo. So i suggest you to navigate with scn thread https://scn.sap.com/thread/15306

Thanks,

Gaurav