cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog editing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Something strange has happened - my blog has been edited and some text has been removed. It really messes up the story and flow that I intended...

Not used to this type of moderation in SCN, what's up with that?

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi John,

We're not used to this type of moderation in the SCN team either. If someone had an issue with something written in a blog, we would urge them to post a comment, not censor the text (unless there were an urgent legal need to remove something, in which case at a minimum our team would be aware and the author would be notified).

Our team will look into how this happened. In the meantime, please feel free to change your content back to its original state.

Regards,

Audrey

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! I'm sure it was a well-meaning person moderating content, but that's unusual for SCN - more a saphana.com sort of thing, which is moderated content.

Unfortunately it looks like blogs don't contain revisions like documents/wikis?

Wondering how to get the content back, any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

At least Google cache seems to have a different version of your blog.

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I follow you on SCN so I think I received your original blog in a notification email. I'll forward that email to you.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahh you're too clever! It's all back thanks to Marilyn and Audrey!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very clever. You have a reader? Thank you sir, it's back up again now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much. By the way I think I came across grumpy in my original post. Wasn't my intention, I was more confused than anything. SCN is such a people's platform I never expected to find a different blog under my name!

Former Member
0 Kudos

All interesting content I clip into Evernote. Needless to say, most of yours end up in my archive

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And by archive, you mean trash basket 😉

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are archives and "archives". That's all I'm saying...