cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori My Paystubs PDF only shows after refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm facing a new problem with SAP Fiori. When starting the "My Paystubs" app the PDF for the Paystub only get loaded after refresh.

When clicking on the tile and the app is started it looks like this in Chrome:

As you can see the launchpad is loaded which obviously is strange. After refreshing the page (F5) it loads the PDF:

When changing the Paystub the PDF stays the same. Only after refresh (F5) the new PDF is loaded e.g. clicking on 31.12.2013 but the PDF for 31.01.2014 is shown. After refresh the PDF for 31.12.2013 is shown.

When using the Internet Explorer instead of Chrome it looks like this (first acces to app"My Paystub" after clicking on tile):

As you can see it loads no PDF and stays blank. After pressing refresh it's loading the Paystub PDF. When changing the Paystub it behaves the same like in Chrome (only get loaded after pressing refresh).

To me it seems that the Paystub ID is passed to the Browser but doesn't get loaded for some reason. Because it's passed in the URL but the Paystub PDF stays blank in Internet Explorer and in Chrome Launchpad is loaded (look at pictures).

I hope that somebody has a solution to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Atith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, hi Pankaj,

We fixed the problem with refresh in IE by implementing: 1975609 - SAPUI5 update to version 1.18.6

Even though My Paystub is now working in IE we still have problems with Chrome.The home page was shown instead of PDF in Chrome:

We Implemented the note 1964903 - My Paystubs - Home page shown instead of PDF to fix it.

But the problem with the note is that it is searching for version 1.1.0 and we have version 1.0.1. So it couldn't correct the source code due to this version. Wanted to ask you if you could provide me the single corrections for this note so that I can do that manually.

Regards,

Atith

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atith,

It seems that the note was released for SP1 of the Wave2 app only which is not yet released to

customers.

I will check this and will update you.

Best Regards

Pankaj

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atith,

This issue happens only in IE9 and below. This works fine in IE10.

As mentioned by Masa in the Release Information Note this has been documented.

If possible kindly install IE10 and try again.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj, hi Masa,

thanks for your reply.

I checked the system and it says 1931620 - Release Information Note for the HCM FIORI application - My Paystubs is not relevant for us.

We also have IE10 implemented but the issue still persist.

Must be some other problem then.

Do you have any further suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Atith

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atith,

Please check the note 1931620 - Release Information Note for the HCM FIORI application - My Paystubs.

It says this.

Restriction: The Fiori My Paystubs app does not work with the IE9 browser. On clicking an item in the list second time the page only displays the PDF and rest of the page becomes blank

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG