Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice list not generating automatically for few customers

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have schedule a batch so that auto invoice list will be generating at the begining of everymonth. e.g for the month of entire January Invoice list will be generate on 1st Feb.

For that I have done setting in payer customer master in field invoicinglist date-(xx-Billing country for invoice list xx 1st)

second-In output condition record through VV31. I have maintained Payer number+Function(PY)+Medium-1(printoutput)+Date/Time(1-Send with periodically schedule job).In addition to that I have maintained output device and selected Pint immediatly as well.

Now my question is that why for few customers invoice list generated and for others it has not generated ?

Thanks

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Any update ?

Regards

Sitas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please answer the following

• whether the billing document type is same for the one which is working and which is not working?
  • if not, whether the field "Invoice List Type is assigned?
  • whether the customer master settings is unique in both the cases?
  • whether the same output is being used in both the cases?

I feel, only because of some missing master data settings, it is not working in few cases.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipati,

But still not getting the answer.

1-Doc type is same.

2-Invoice list type assigned, where I need to check ? If it's releated to customer master data invoice list date then yes it has maintained.

3-Yes output is same for all the cases.

Am I still missing anything.

Regards

Sits.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to see Print preview for Invoice lists which were not generated Automatically ?

can you also check if output determined properly or not ?

regards,

santosh

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

No invoice list generating at all for some of the customers.So no print preview.

Regards

Sits

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any Batch Job for creating Invoice list ?

Can you let us know the selection fields you are entering ?

If possible, just enter this customer (Payer) in VF24 manually and execute, if any error or missing information will be displayed

regards,

santosh

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Yes I have schedule a batch job for this which will run at the begninging of everymonth. I mean list of Jan billing document will be generate Invoice list in first of Feb.

Selection field is: Date range e.g 1-01-2014 to 31-01-2014,

Billing Type: LR

Sales organ:oooo

I run through VF24 for those customers whose invoice list has generated and for those whose invoice list has not yet generated. But in all the case the output screen is blank.

Rgards

Sits

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created a New form and Routine Program for Invoice List types ?

you have to create a new output type and maintain new Form and Routine program to output type

Maintain Condition records specific to LR billing type

If all the above is created as appropriate, you should check with Developer on logic used and why a blank screen is coming

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using existing form and routine programme. I have not created new one. Only question is that why for few customers invoice list is generating through batch job and none for others.

Regards

Sits.