cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting UNV to UNX that contain derived tables which use the @Prompt and have a function call.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have BO 3.1 SP 6 universes UNV which have derived tables that have the call to a Oracle function and it has parameters which are passed usig the @Prompt code in the derived table. So for example the derived table name TESTDERIVED would have the below code in the UNV. -

select * from table( rte_test_pl_pkg.fn_get_test(

@Prompt('Name:','A','Customer List\Name',mono,constrained,,,User:0),

@Prompt('Donor:','A',{'Yes', 'No', },mono,free,,{'Yes'},User:1)

))

So when I convert this UNV to UNX and then try to remap the reports that use this derived table I get the below error and am unable to re-map the report to use the new UNX universe -

This problem occurs only for reports that use the derived table which call a function with the @ Prompt parameters ?

Do I have to do anything which i convert such universes  ? Please any help is appreciated to overcome this and re-map the reports, as while converting to UNX I do not get any kind of error and tje conversion to UNX is successful and also I can run ad-hoc queries on that UNX universe using the objects that use the above mentioned derived table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos