Did you mean: 

I can't send Push Notification Messages to iPhone

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Altough I can send APP to iPhone, I cant send APNS

Here is error :

ONS1053: Notifying application UDID:BB802114FB477E89E96FA8FB47CADF1012401686 - Fail-Unable to send message, no application token.

I think it is about certificates. But What should I do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tevfik,

If you are using App Store Afaria Client you won't be able to push message on that client.

You need to have Afaria Custom Client with Push SSL configuration then you can send message and you will receive info log of ONS0013.

Regards,

Subash Acharya

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Honestly SAP support gives me wrong support. Because I use standard Afaria client.Not custom. So I can use the certificate that created sybase then Apple.

So, now i go some step  more with another SAP guy.

Thnx for your assistances

former_member105680
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Mostly likely cause is the Afaria Enterprise Client on the target iOS device, has been created before the Afaria App ID with the Production Push SSL Certificate has been created. Therefore the provisioning distribution profile which has been created with the old Afaria Enterprise Client does not have the new App ID information.

To resolve generate a new Afaria Enterprise Client to get the new provisioning distribution profile which uses the correct App ID Information.

I hope this helps.

Aziz

former_member686053
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All Afaria component are on same server  except Relay server. Relay Server is in DMZ.

Win 2008 R2 Afarai server SP3 Hfx 30

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the architecture ?